Hello all... Casey here. I just talked with Emily a little bit ago. Internet is down at the guest house, so she can't post.
Our phone connection wasn't stellar (imagine that). Regardless, this is what I gathered. Emily and Brandon are both doing very well. They picked up the boys this morning. Emily said Bereket and Tamagn both look good, but haven't changed much. She said that Bereket took really well to Brandon, and that Tamagn is still pretty easy going. I believe that both boys fell asleep on the van ride back to the guest house, and that as soon as they got there, Emily put both boys down for a nap. When I talked with her, she was eating lunch as the boys were sleeping. From here on out, Emily and Brandon have the boys. Embassy is tomorrow morning, which is the last hoop to jump through.
From what I can gather, sounds like things couldn't be going any smoother. Praise Jesus. I will talk to Em again this afternoon (before they go to bed). I'll post an update then. Thanks for all your support!
casey
Our phone connection wasn't stellar (imagine that). Regardless, this is what I gathered. Emily and Brandon are both doing very well. They picked up the boys this morning. Emily said Bereket and Tamagn both look good, but haven't changed much. She said that Bereket took really well to Brandon, and that Tamagn is still pretty easy going. I believe that both boys fell asleep on the van ride back to the guest house, and that as soon as they got there, Emily put both boys down for a nap. When I talked with her, she was eating lunch as the boys were sleeping. From here on out, Emily and Brandon have the boys. Embassy is tomorrow morning, which is the last hoop to jump through.
From what I can gather, sounds like things couldn't be going any smoother. Praise Jesus. I will talk to Em again this afternoon (before they go to bed). I'll post an update then. Thanks for all your support!
casey
Casey,
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for the update. I have been checking constantly. I am so excited for you guys, I can't stand it. I can only imagine what it is like for you. You will have your whole family together so soon, finally. Please tell Josiah I said hi and hope he is working on that picture. I am sure Emily is on cloud nine, now that she doesn't have to leave the boys. But anxiously waiting to get back to the other two. 4 days. Hang in there. I am praying for you. God bless
Casey,
ReplyDeletethanks for posting! I CANNOT WAIT to meet your new boys!! I know you must be so excited!!
Congrats!
Tell Josiah I said hi!
Hi Casey! So good to read the update, been praying for Emily a ton....praying for Embassy to go well, it should :) So happy your boys will finally be home so soon. Can't wait to read more...wish we could have travelled together but I'm glad we can always pray for each other.
ReplyDelete