Two years later...
Thanks for the pictures! I love them all, especially the one with Josiah feeding the bottle to Tamagn! See you soon!
Yea! :)
That is so sweet, Emily:D The picture of Tamagn sleeping and Bereket's grin makes me smile...Josiah looks so much older next to them.CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!
I agree with Olivia--now that he is the big brother, Josiah seems to look older, and so happy to have siblings. Beautiful pictures. Beautiful family. Consider yourself hugged and loved from far away Texas! So grateful and happy for you all.
Thanks for the pictures! I love them all, especially the one with Josiah feeding the bottle to Tamagn! See you soon!
ReplyDeleteYea! :)
ReplyDeleteThat is so sweet, Emily:D
ReplyDeleteThe picture of Tamagn sleeping and Bereket's grin makes me smile...
Josiah looks so much older next to them.
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!
I agree with Olivia--now that he is the big brother, Josiah seems to look older, and so happy to have siblings. Beautiful pictures. Beautiful family. Consider yourself hugged and loved from far away Texas! So grateful and happy for you all.
ReplyDelete