Wednesday, September 7, 2011

B and I ran to the other guest house (literally!) while the boys are sleeping to hand out the skate boards Casey sent for some of the boys he met last trip. And... they always have internet working here, so I get to say hello.

Got to talk to Casey this morning. I need that! I miss my husband. This time apart has been good to show me how much I depend upon him in so  many ways. The last 24 hour were rather emotionally draining for me, but I am feeling stronger. Feeling up for the trip home tomorrow. And both boys are napping well today.

Struggling to not feel stir-crazy as we just hang out at the guest house. Ready to get moving home. Starting to rain. Need to run back. Love to you All!



1 comment:

  1. Emily, I wish you, Brandon, and the boys a very restful, peaceful and safe trip home. Not long now. One more day and you will have your whole family together for the first time. All I can say is awesome. You and Casey are so incredibly strong, but it finally pays off. Congratulations. They fun is about to begin!!! Good luck. Looking forward to talking to you soon

    ReplyDelete