Just have a minute. We haven't been able to get online with Brandon's laptop and I don't have a USB to transfer documents to upload. But... we are doing very well. So much better than I would have guessed. Both boys are precious and so happy.
It is Tuesday morning here. Tamagn is sleeping as we head out for the embassy at 12 or so. Bereket has been speaking today. Crazy! He is demonstrating that he can repeat just about any English word I say. Tamagn just has one intelligible word: dada. And he loves to say it.
I got to give them both baths this morning, after they both had fairly sound sleep last night. I didn't sleep much at all, similar to my first night with Josiah when he was brand new. Heard every sound they made, as well as the dogs and trucks and a few goats. But we are well.
I need Casey to be here and work his magic on our internet connection. Very frustrating. The guesthouse has access now we just can't seem to get the laptop to make that connection. Any hints? Hopefully I"ll get to post more later... thanks for all your prayers. Can't wait to share more... and have you meet these sweet little guys.
~emily
It is Tuesday morning here. Tamagn is sleeping as we head out for the embassy at 12 or so. Bereket has been speaking today. Crazy! He is demonstrating that he can repeat just about any English word I say. Tamagn just has one intelligible word: dada. And he loves to say it.
I got to give them both baths this morning, after they both had fairly sound sleep last night. I didn't sleep much at all, similar to my first night with Josiah when he was brand new. Heard every sound they made, as well as the dogs and trucks and a few goats. But we are well.
I need Casey to be here and work his magic on our internet connection. Very frustrating. The guesthouse has access now we just can't seem to get the laptop to make that connection. Any hints? Hopefully I"ll get to post more later... thanks for all your prayers. Can't wait to share more... and have you meet these sweet little guys.
~emily
yay!! I bet it feels so wonderful to finally have the boys with you and yours forever!!
ReplyDeleteI have said this a thousand times but, I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!!
Hope the internet starts back up:(
Emily,
ReplyDeleteYou have been in my thoughts so much! I have awoken every night you have been gone and prayed for you. I am so glad everything is going smoothly. I am especially glad the boys are happy to be with you. This whole event is amazing. I can't find words for it. You have two new children and they have the gift of a mama and daddy. I'm speechless.
Love you , Bev
Glad to hear from you! And especially that you are enjoying your time with you new little men.
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to hearing their little voices soon!
Julie