Pulled in the driveway a little after 4 yesterday afternoon. So, so glad to be home. We are doing well. Hope to be able to post more later, but for now, just wanted you to know we made it. Thank you for all the prayers you raised for us, the Lord was very gracious.
Bereket seems to be loving his home and all the attention, Josiah is still on cloud 9 and Tamagn slept 12 hours last night but still having some tummy problems. Couldn't ask for more.
Bereket seems to be loving his home and all the attention, Josiah is still on cloud 9 and Tamagn slept 12 hours last night but still having some tummy problems. Couldn't ask for more.
So glad that Tamagn slept well last night... Hope he feels better soon:)
ReplyDeleteHe and Bereket are so cute and I can hardly wait to get to know them more!
Love you all!
Say hi to the kiddos!
Such a profoundly beautiful picture of such a wonderful family. So much grace and hope and perseverance bound up between you all. NOW faith IS... Love you all deeply.
ReplyDeleteI posted a comment, and I don't know where it went. I wanted to say......Thank you for allowing me to follow your journey, I am very grateful. I am extremely happy for you. I love the family picture and Josiah's shirt. He will be an awesome big brother. I look forward to seeing you all, if you find yourself out near me. You are an amazing family and I am honored to know you. I wish you the best
ReplyDeleteSo happy for you all! Can't wait to meet the boys....
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to meeting your new family...
ReplyDelete