Thursday, March 21, 2013

free photo book from Shutterfly!

Two posts in one day. I guess that's what happens when you wake up at 4 AM on the second day of spring and it's a whopping 17 degrees outside. We've had more winter in this last week than we have all winter! More time for photo book making!

Just wanted to share a Shutterfly freebie. They are offering a free 8x8 hardcover photo book through next Tuesday, March 26th. This is usually a $29.99 book. Of course, shipping & handling fees apply (~$7 or $8). A good deal nonetheless.

I used a Groupon back in the fall and let Josiah make his own little book through Shutterfly and was very pleased with the quality. And he love, love, loved the process and has been asking me every time I sit down to pictures if he can start another book.

Just visit Shutterfly's website and at the checkout enter promo code: MYBOOK. Enjoy!


























{It is very easy to share completed projects, so if you'd like some ideas, or to peek in this book, email me and I can send you the link.)


1 comment:

  1. I'd love to see Josiah's book! and your 2012 family book too :)

    ReplyDelete