I am writing from home just now. Getting ready to take my dad and Ali to the airport.
We pulled into our driveway yesterday, just before 4 in the afternoon, after 29 hours of traveling. Had to stop by the Mac store on our way home because Casey's laptop died in the DC airport. Bummer. We lost all the pictures from my first upload as well as about 8 hours of work he did for a class he is teaching. But... I am so thankful it didn't die in the DC airport last Tuesday or in the middle of our trip. 'Cause then we wouldn't have been able to have you all along with us, via this blog.
Just wanted to say thanks again for following our adventure. I'd love to keep you in the loop until we get these little fellas home, so while I don't promise as frequent posts as this past week, check back every so often and see where we are.
And a little bait... as soon as these kids are legally ours (as soon as we get a favorable letter from MoWA), I can post pictures of their sweet little faces.
We pulled into our driveway yesterday, just before 4 in the afternoon, after 29 hours of traveling. Had to stop by the Mac store on our way home because Casey's laptop died in the DC airport. Bummer. We lost all the pictures from my first upload as well as about 8 hours of work he did for a class he is teaching. But... I am so thankful it didn't die in the DC airport last Tuesday or in the middle of our trip. 'Cause then we wouldn't have been able to have you all along with us, via this blog.
Just wanted to say thanks again for following our adventure. I'd love to keep you in the loop until we get these little fellas home, so while I don't promise as frequent posts as this past week, check back every so often and see where we are.
And a little bait... as soon as these kids are legally ours (as soon as we get a favorable letter from MoWA), I can post pictures of their sweet little faces.
So glad you all are home & safe. Hope to catch up soon.
ReplyDeleteJulie
Welcome home! See you soon....Ruth
ReplyDeleteHurray! Glad to hear you're safely home!!
ReplyDeleteLook forward to saying hi sometime!!
~Olivia
Welcome back. Look forward to seeing you soon. And in person updates!
ReplyDelete