Sunday, June 5, 2011

My baby

The pictures we got from our agency of us with our boys are not wonderful. We look pretty tired in most of them. Hmm. But, thought I'd share these two of me with Tamagn. Does anyone else see why I questioned whether they'd brought me the right baby? He looks so different without that curly hair! I think I might need to let it grow back...


3 comments:

  1. EMILY! Those pictures are so precious!!
    That little baby looks so content in your arms... He's gonna have one amaziinng mama:)
    Congrats again!
    ~Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Emily and Casey! I just got done reading all your posts - thank you for sharing the details of your trip. What an emotional ride! It is a privilege to be a part of this amazing journey with you. May the Lord continue to prepare you emotionally, physically, mentally and spiritually to welcome your sons home! We love you!

    ReplyDelete