Tuesday, October 23, 2012

a few of our favorite {fall} things

Fall is here in all her glory and we are glorying in it! It truly has been a lovely October and I thought I'd share a bit of it with you all. Hoping for more time to think and scribble this weekend as Casey and I head north for the weekend. For now, a few pictures of our past weeks...





'Smores with nutella. Go try it. 


A second crop of green beans. Hurray!


A bat in my kitchen! 





Josiah is in that stage where he's always picking flowers for me. Is it really just a stage? I love it
and want to remember it always. 








Big pots of steamy hot soups... I love fall!



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful leaf photos! And some cuties little boys too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWW! These pictures are great, Emily:):) Love them all! Your nature photos are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete