I'll keep this short as I promised Josiah we could finish our book this morning, but we got an email from the embassy at three this morning confirming us for a Wednesday (in two days) appointment. We were anticipating this.
Emailed back requesting an alternate date and are now scheduled for September 6th. That means that we'll be back home in Grove City, introducing our boys to each other, on September 9th. Woo hoo!!! We'll celebrate September 9th as our "forever" day from here on out. Just wanted to let you know. I am so thankful.
Emailed back requesting an alternate date and are now scheduled for September 6th. That means that we'll be back home in Grove City, introducing our boys to each other, on September 9th. Woo hoo!!! We'll celebrate September 9th as our "forever" day from here on out. Just wanted to let you know. I am so thankful.
WOW~ That is so great. I hope you are able to enjoy every minute of it!
ReplyDeletelove
Ruth
Excited for you guys!
ReplyDeleteYea! So thankful for your family of 5!
ReplyDeleteSO happy for you!! I will try to call you tomorrow:)
ReplyDeleteEmily, I am so very happy for you. Your three sons are truely blessed to have you for a mom. You are such a beautiful person with an amazing heart. I wanted to thank you for taking the time to stop and see me. It meant a lot. Thank you for sharing your journey, wow what a ride. You are an amazing writer, I have thoroughly enjoyed reading all of it and can't wait for new posts and "the Unverzaght, family of 5, is home and doing well" announcement. I wish you a speedy and safe trip there and home. I will be praying for all of you. I cannot wait to meet Josiah's brothers. He is going to be an awesome big brother. Looking forward to the first family picture being posted soon. Again, I thank you. Congratulations. God bless all of you. Ruth
ReplyDelete