Waiting to board in Pitt for DC. Casey set 4 alarms for a 3:15 wake up time. Neither of us slept much as we're running on glorious adrenaline. We lay-over in DC until 12:30 when we board a direct flight to Addis. Should land in the capital city of Ethiopia at 7:30 Wednesday morning. Africa!
I have pictures of Josiah in my mind racing down the sidewalk on his red triggy as we were driving away last night. He is very content to spend a week with Grandaddy having "man time" and eating "man food." I will miss him, as will his daddy. If you get to see him while we are gone, let him know his mama and daddy love him lots.
We are meeting up in DC with another couple from CWA who are adopting and share our court date. They are red-eyeing it from Arizona as we speak. I have really enjoyed emailing Leah and am looking forward to sharing this whole adoption experience with new friends, fellow believers.
Thank you all for your prayers!! They mean so much to us. We'll post next from Addis~
Deut 1:31 says, "every place I have carried you. The Lord has carried you as a man carries his son, all the way you went, until you came to this place." He is w/ you every step and hears the cries of your hearts. be strong, enjoy the journey!
ReplyDelete