I will keep this post short. I'm really just making a good effort at finishing something I started. I am done writing about winter.
Here are a few pictures of our first skiing adventure with our boys.
It was a blast. T took more naturally to skis than snow shoes and now our boys are wrecked for sledding. "Can't we go skiing instead?"
Okay. Done with winter.
Spring has truly arrived. We thought it had come on Friday but then upon waking Sunday morning and pulling the curtains back only to find more snow!!, we realized winter wasn't done with us. I had gotten B and T up and we went together to their window to open the shades. We stood there completely dumbfounded at the white, unwelcome wonderland before us. And Bereket in his little voice, that is even littler in the morning, and even more littler when he's disappointed, whispers,
"I thought it was going to be grass today."
Today is grass. And sunny. And in the sixties. And lovely. Spring has come.
Here are a few pictures of our first skiing adventure with our boys.
It was a blast. T took more naturally to skis than snow shoes and now our boys are wrecked for sledding. "Can't we go skiing instead?"
Okay. Done with winter.
Spring has truly arrived. We thought it had come on Friday but then upon waking Sunday morning and pulling the curtains back only to find more snow!!, we realized winter wasn't done with us. I had gotten B and T up and we went together to their window to open the shades. We stood there completely dumbfounded at the white, unwelcome wonderland before us. And Bereket in his little voice, that is even littler in the morning, and even more littler when he's disappointed, whispers,
"I thought it was going to be grass today."
Today is grass. And sunny. And in the sixties. And lovely. Spring has come.


.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment