Saturday, June 23, 2012

Happy Birthday, Tamagn!

Tamagn turned two this week. He didn't love the candles on his cake but he sure did like singing the happy birthday song. Thought I'd share a few pictures of our youngest, before I forget altogether how to sign into blogger and make a post. Hopefully, I'll be returning to my little corner of cyberspace just a bit more frequently than I have lately...








3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the pictures, dear friend! Your boys all look so happy and healthy...and much older than last time I saw them! We need to plan a playdate soon. Much Love- Krit

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are so great:) poor Tamagn..But that one of him half smiling is too cute!
    Thanks for posting... I savor every post you submit:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tamagn is WAY TOO YOUNG to be crying at the candles of his b'day cake.....that is usually what us "older people" do when we see our cakes over-loaded with burning candles!!! TOO FUNNY!!! I would luv to know what was going on in his cute little head. Thanks for sharing all the pics of your very handsome guys, Emily. I honestly don't think they could be any more precious. This old nana may be a bit prejudice but I call 'em like I see 'em!!! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete