The last of my siblings got married last weekend. He looked pretty happy about it. She did too.
Welcome to the family, Mandy! So glad to call you sister. I think my oldest boy sees stars when he looks at you. {smile}
Here are a few shots of the amazing day Brandon and Mandy get to call their wedding day. God was so, so gracious and held off the forecasted rain, severe thunder storms, hail, and 55 mph winds.
note: so there are more than "a few" pictures here. for you, mom.
Welcome to the family, Mandy! So glad to call you sister. I think my oldest boy sees stars when he looks at you. {smile}
Here are a few shots of the amazing day Brandon and Mandy get to call their wedding day. God was so, so gracious and held off the forecasted rain, severe thunder storms, hail, and 55 mph winds.
note: so there are more than "a few" pictures here. for you, mom.




























WOW...You definately captured the love and magic of the day, Emily. What a fun day!!! You had a boat-load of beautiful people but you managed to express their inner beauty as well. Job well done...be proud of your work, Ms. Emily. I'm thinking Steve and I will have to renew our wedding vows one day just so you can create your magic on the two of us!!! hee hee Gods blessings. nana zagt
ReplyDeleteBeautiful stuff! I love # 10 where they are looking at each other :) Great job Emily!
ReplyDelete