Since pictures speak for themselves, here are a few of the many I shot during the 11 days we were in Florida this month, visiting my family. Bereket and Tamagn got to meet all their cousins for the first time, exactly 6 months to the day since we brought them home.
And I think Bereket especially reveled in the craziness of of it all. One morning as we were walking down the steps to the dock, his little hand tucked in mine, he looked up at me with that flashy smile and gushed, "Fun, mom!"
It was fun.
 |
| Singing hallelujah. |
 |
| Thanks, Grandaddy, for the great treasure hunt! |
 |
| Fishing for minnows under the dock. |
 |
| Bereket opts for just blowing the fish out of the water. |
 |
| Is he really big enough to be doing this? {it's only 3 feet deep} |
Emily,
ReplyDeletethese are precious pictures! I love every one of them... But the last picture of tamagn is so precious.
Thanks for posting I love seeing pictures of your darling boys!