Wednesday, July 27, 2011

What's another week when it's just your heart hanging in the balance...

Our paperwork should have been submitted to the embassy yesterday but we found out this morning that wasn't the case. Something to do with a paper copy of the boys' physicals not being ready yet... who really knows. So we wait till next Tuesday.

Just another week.

It kinda feels like we're running a marathon and keep hitting mile 26 and when we should just have 0.2 miles to go they keep adding a mile. And another.

And can't we just be done running this race? Be done waiting?

I'm tired and probably shouldn't post at all tonight, but just wanted to pass on the no good news.


4 comments:

  1. I am SO sorry :( Whatever you do though, don't go hunting around for other Ethiopian adoption blogs. I did and boy am I ever sorry. Now I am even more freaked out than before (and I don't even want to mention why, you don't need to know!)....praying for you, for me, for our precious, precious boys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in the same boat. hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry Emily...I know this has been such a forever-long-haul for you. I have nothing profound to say, except that God does know, and He still cares, for you, and for them...

    Go to Him and cry your heart out...that is always my best solution....

    love
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey Emily.. I thought of you tonight as it is tuesday... Any encouraging news??

    I love you!

    ReplyDelete